Party Like a Pro
Tips for everyone.
A good friend once told me her father always said it's a good idea to drink before you drink with a big glass of water before heading out for an evening of revelry.
As a wellness coach I found that advice brilliant so I created other clever little hacks for navigating holiday eating and drinking. Let's face it, December can be a minefield of calories and naughty noshes.
Have you ever attended a holiday party after a LONG action packed day?
Starved yourself in anticipation of treats to come, skipped lunch and failed miserably to hydrate.
It’s the perfect storm for arriving at a party thirsty, hungry and low on willpower.
Here is why you NEVER want to be a thirsty drinker!
Gingerbread Martinis sound good and go down like water when you are hypoglycemic and dehydrated. Your Spanx won’t stand a chance at the buffet.
Instead use these tips to enjoy every special occasion and feel good all season.
Drink Before You Drink:
- Hydrate throughout the day to avoid arriving at social events thirsty.
- Consuming water before indulging in alcoholic beverages can prevent excessive drinking.
- Staying well-hydrated helps control appetite and food choices.
- Never arrive at an event thirsty, as this can lead to overconsumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Dehydration may contribute to poor decision-making, such as agreeing to stand under the
Get more helpful holiday tips with The Busy Woman's Cheat Sheet For Keeping Weight Off This Holiday Season. It's your complimentary guide to health and happiness.