New Year's Eve in Georgetown
Ring in 2024 in style.
The Georgetown BID has put together a few great options for celebrating:
* Tony & Joe’s Seafood Place and Nick’s Riverside Grill are once again cohosting their annual RiverBash at Washington Harbour. Enjoy eight top-shelf open bars, DJs, appetizer buffets, heated party tents and live music from The Josh Burgess Band, plus great riverfront views.
* At CUT Above, the rooftop of the Rosewood Washington, D.C. that has recently transformed into a winter wonderland, you can end the year with a cheese and charcuterie station, a caviar and blini bar, churros, a Champagne toast, and giveaways throughout the night – plus a DJ.
* If you’ve got kids in tow, Pinstripes has an 8:00 pm balloon drop before the live music and adult festivities start. Swing back the next morning for brunch – with bottomless mimosas if you’re truly living on the edge.
* Stop by Olivia Macaron for champagne macarons filled with white chocolate ganache and a hint of bubbly.
* The Graham Georgetown is having a rooftop party with jazz tunes, gourmet dining, an open bar, photo booth and midnight toast.
* Donahue is offering dinner from 6 pm – 9 pm, and a party from 10 pm – 2:30 am with Dom Perignon.
* Clubhouse’s celebration will feature two days and nights filled with music, dancing, NFL and college football watch parties, and unlimited drink and food.
* The Sovereign will have unlimited beers, specialty cocktails, premium spirits, natural wine, and fine food. Enjoy an open bar, carte blanche to all 50 Sovereign drafts, some very special Belgian brews and the requisite midnight toast, plus heavy hors d’oeuvres with a live DJ.
* El Centro Georgetown is hosting an evening full of friends, good music, good Champagne, surprises and more.
Chef Saran ‘Peter’ Kannasute is presenting a 6-course pre fixe tasting menu at Kyojin featuring wine and sake pairings, plus a Moet Imperial Champagne toast.