Georgetown Cherry Blossom Cupcake Walking Tour March 31
Celebrate spring with cherry blossom-inspired cupcakes! Discover the beautiful blooms of Georgetown while learning about its history and cupcakes from Dwane Starlin, member of the Guild of Professional Tour Guides.
Join the Georgetown Walking Tour on Saturday, March 31, 2018 and make stops at Baked & Wired, Sprinkles, and Georgetown Cupcake.
- Meet at Dumbarton House's Garden Gates at the corner of Q and 27th Streets, NW at 1:00 pm sharp!
-The two hour tour meets rain or shine.
- Purchase tickets in advance. Day of only accept cash or check.
- Children 3 and younger are free, but must be in a stroller
- No pets allowed
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Tour begins and ends at Dumbarton House
- Tickets include one cupcake from each stop, flavors subject to availability
Purchase your ticket here. Ticket sales close Thursday, March 29 at 11:00 am.