ENO Debuts 'The Cellar' and Wine Club
ENO, Georgetown’s chic and casual wine bar that offers 40 wines by the glass, 233 wines by the bottle and 26 flights, will be introducing two new features for the District’s wine lovers. At The Cellar, guests can enjoy a glass or flight of three wines from ENO’s extensive wine list in the candle lite lounge. Rich brown suede seats, leather couches and wooden tables create a cozy atmosphere perfect for a date night and various small gathering for up to 18 guests. The Cellar is also available to rent for private parties of up to 30 guests with access to a surround sound system for personal music devices as well as a flat screen TV for slideshows and digital displays.
Debuting after Labor Day, ENO will provide wine fanatics or novices the ultimate wine experience with ENO Wine Club. For $60 per month, ENO’s Wine Club membership will provide exclusive access, complimentary services and discounts for the following:
· Two free customized wine flights per month valued at$44
· Complimentary birthday glass of wine valued at $15
· Waved corkage fee of $25 for personal bottle and storage services using Coravin™ Wine Access Technology
· $5 on all Nibbles anytime including olives, almonds, crostini with olive oil and crudites
· 25% off all retail products
· 50% off one Enoversity Sunday wine class per month valued at $25
· Waved room rental fee of $250 when booking The Cellar for private events
· Exclusive access to certified sommeliers (Priceless)
· Free valet parking at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC while at ENO valued at $26
Members are encouraged to take advantage of the one-time payment special of $300. For $300, members will receive a six month membership for the price of five.
ENO Wine Bar is located at 2810 Pennsylvania Avenue in Georgetown. Tel: 202.295.2826.