Drink the District at The French Embassy Sept. 7 & 8
Wine and summertime rhyme, and that's no coincidence! Raise your glass to summer and enjoy unlimited samples of more than 50+ wines at La Maison Francaise at The French Embassy September 7 & 8.
Kick back with friends, while you enjoy chill live tunes, demonstrations on the culinary stage, a local artisan market and more!
Every General Admission ticket includes:
- Unlimited sampling of more than 50+ wines including French favorites
- Access to the Culinary Demonstrations where our Executive Chef will show you how to sip and cook like a pro
- Have questions? Our roaming Sommelier team have answers! Stop them to learn more about varieties and vintages
- Experience Etsy "In Real Life" – with an artisan market featuring local DC small businesses
- Commemorative festival cup
- Live music and entertainment all day
- Specialty cheese and charcuterie packages available!
Every Wine Lovers Package includes:
- Everything included in the General Admission ticket package, PLUS
- 4 bottles of our favorite summertime wines to take home and sip.
Three great sessions to choose from!
Friday, September 7, 2018 - Session 1: 6-9pm
Saturday, September 8, 2018 - Session 2: 1-4pm
Saturday, September 8, 2018 - Session 3: 6-9pm
Purchase tickets here.
The French Embassy is located at 4101 Reservoir Road in Georgetown.